Quality of light is quality of life
Lighting from Occhio represents an invitation: to enjoy and feel, to create something extraordinary and to express one’s own personality. It is thus about more than luminaires: Occhio helps people to shape the lightscapes of their personal spaces and create a new culture of light. Because good light means quality of life.
Occhio understands design quality to be the aesthetics of the outer shape, the look and feel of the surfaces, the attention to detail in the design and, not least, the functionality in handling. A symbiosis that turns quality into an experience.
Occhio is fascinated by making people become the lighting designer of their living and working space and giving them quality of life through light. Everything changes permanently.
Nothing stays as it was. Because only what evolves has continuous existence – like Occhio.
Focusing on an idea and a system leads to a unique attention to detail and depth in product quality. Providing the perfect solution for every spatial situation and requirement. That is what motivates us. Every day anew!
Occhio is one of the most innovative companies in the lighting industry and the market leader in Germany’s premium design lighting segment. Founded in 1999 by Axel Meise, Occhio is based on an idea that is as simple as it is revolutionary: Drawing on the belief that quality of light means quality of life, the Munich-based company develops holistic, multifunctional luminaire and spotlight systems. Occhio connects spaces and makes it possible to use light to design entire buildings of the highest quality by offering universal designs and quality light.
Occhio stands for individuality, for unique design, for intuitive control and for highest light quality.
- PR and press office, national & international
- PR consulting
- Organization of individual and group press events
- Organization of events and support of the press
- Presence and press support during international trade fairs
What our clients say
Ruth Gamper has communication at her fingertips. In almost no time her professional approach and personal commitment have ensured our success throughout Europe.
Axel Meise, Founder, Designer & CEO
- The Plan, Italy - February 2023 -
- domus, Italy - February 2023 -
- DOMUS, Italy – November 2022 -
- INTERNI, Italy – November 2022 -
- Monocle, UK – November 2022 -
- ICON, Germany – October 2022 -
- How to spend it, Italy – October 2022 -
- Robb Report, Germany – October 2022 -
- DCasa - La Repubblica, Italy - October 2022 -
- DDN Design Diffusion News, Italy - October 2022 -
- H.O.M.E., Germany - October 2022 -
- elledecor.com, Italy - July 2022 -
- ELLE Decoration, Germany - July 2022 -
- FAZ, Germany - June 2022 -
- Harper’s Bazaar, Germany - April 2022 -
- Baumeister, Germany - March 2022 -
- NOMAD, Germany - May 2022 -
- IDEAT, France - December 2021 -
- Atrium, Switzerland - October 2021 -
- ddnGuide, Italy - September 2021 -
- Casastile, Italy - April 2021 -
- LUCE & DESIGN, Italy - April 2021 -
- Streifzug München, Germany - April 2021 -
- Pambianco Design Magazin, Italy - April 2021 -
- ELLE Decoration, Germany - March 2021 -
- ELLE Decoration, Netherlands - December 2020 -
- brand eins Podcast, Germany - November 2020 -
- absatzwirtschaft, Germany - October 2020 -
- Licht, Germany - September 2020 -
- Atrium, Switzerland - September 2020 -
- bauRundschau, Switzerland - August 2020 -
- AD, Germany - June 2020 -
- Licht und Wohnen, Germany - May 2020 -
- DIE ZEIT - Weltkunst, Germany - May 2020 -
- AIT, Germany – March 2020 -
- Form Faktor, Medium für Design und Innovation Austria - January 2020 -
- Raum und Wohnen, Switzerland - November 2019 -
- Wohnrevue, Switzerland - October 2019 -
- ioArch.it, Italy - October 2019 -
- Highlight, Germany - October 2019 -
- Vogue, Germany - June 2019 -
- Welt am Sonntag, Germany - May 2019 -
- Sleeper Magazine, UK - May 2019 -
- Maison + Ambiance, France - April 2019 -
- AD, Italy - March 2019 -