Quality of light is quality of life
Lighting from Occhio represents an invitation: to enjoy and feel, to create something extraordinary and to express one’s own personality. It is thus about more than luminaires: Occhio helps people to shape the lightscapes of their personal spaces and create a new culture of light. Because good light means quality of life.
Occhio understands design quality to be the aesthetics of the outer shape, the look and feel of the surfaces, the attention to detail in the design and, not least, the functionality in handling. A symbiosis that turns quality into an experience.
Occhio is fascinated by making people become the lighting designer of their living and working space and giving them quality of life through light. Everything changes permanently.
Nothing stays as it was. Because only what evolves has continuous existence – like Occhio.
Focusing on an idea and a system leads to a unique attention to detail and depth in product quality. Providing the perfect solution for every spatial situation and requirement. That is what motivates us. Every day anew!
Occhio is one of the most innovative companies in the lighting industry and the market leader in Germany’s premium design lighting segment. Founded in 1999 by Axel Meise, Occhio is based on an idea that is as simple as it is revolutionary: Drawing on the belief that quality of light means quality of life, the Munich-based company develops holistic, multifunctional luminaire and spotlight systems. Occhio connects spaces and makes it possible to use light to design entire buildings of the highest quality by offering universal designs and quality light.
Occhio stands for individuality, for unique design, for intuitive control and for highest light quality.
- PR and press office, national & international
- PR consulting
- Organization of individual and group press events
- Organization of events and support of the press
- Presence and press support during international trade fairs
What our clients say
Ruth Gamper has communication at her fingertips. In almost no time her professional approach and personal commitment have ensured our success throughout Europe.
Axel Meise, Founder, Designer & CEO
- ELLE Decoration, Netherlands - December 2020 -
- brand eins Podcast, Germany - November 2020 -
- Streifzug München, Germany - October 2020 -
- absatzwirtschaft, Germany - October 2020 -
- Licht, Germany - September 2020 -
- Atrium, Switzerland - September 2020 -
- Handelsblatt, Germany - August 2020 -
- bauRundschau, Switzerland - August 2020 -
- AD, Germany - June 2020 -
- Licht und Wohnen, Germany - May 2020 -
- DIE ZEIT - Weltkunst, Germany - May 2020 -
- AIT, Germany – March 2020 -
- raum-und-wohnen.ch, Switzerland - February 2020 -
- AIT, Germany - February 2020 -
- Form Faktor, Medium für Design und Innovation Austria - January 2020 -
- Residence, Netherlands - December 2019 -
- Raum und Wohnen, Switzerland - November 2019 -
- FAZ Magazin, Germany - November 2019 -
- Wohnrevue, Switzerland - October 2019 -
- ioArch.it, Italy - October 2019 -
- Highlight, Germany - October 2019 -
- Vogue, Germany - June 2019 -
- Welt am Sonntag, Germany - May 2019 -
- Sleeper Magazine, UK - May 2019 -
- Maison + Ambiance, France - April 2019 -
- AD, Italy - March 2019 -
- Interieur Bouw, Netherlands - December 2018 -
- Highlight, Germany - December 2018 -
- Living Corriere della Sera, Italy - November 2018 -
- infurma.es, Spain - November 2018 -
- Elle Decoration, Germany - October 2018 -
- Handelsblatt, Germany - April 2018 -
- welt.de-iconist, Germany - November 2017 -
- Wallpaper Magazine, UK - November 2017 -
- ad-magazin.de, Germany - October 2017 -
- residence.nl, Netherlands - January 2017 -
- Audi Magazin, Germany - November 2016 -
- AD, Germany - February 2016 -