Stadt Hotel Città. A Hotel with Soul.
Located in the oldest part of Bolzano’s historical center, Stadt Hotel Città has the feel of an elegant middle-aged gentlewoman waiting to be invited for a waltz. She knows all the steps. She’s intimately familiar with the music. All she requires is a sure hand to lead her to the center of the parquet floor so that she can shine once more. And when all eyes are trained upon her, she’ll be as cosmopolitan and dazzling as she was before, the center of attention.
Two South Tyrolean family-owned companies, renowned even beyond regional borders, have joined forces to pursue and attain an ambitious goal. Giovanni Podini, fascinated by the history and architecture of the building, suggested to Cellina von Mannstein that they restore the historical Bolzano hotel to its former glory. A brief conversation and handshake were all it took for them to come to an understanding and embark on this new venture together. Their eyes light up as they talk about their new project. “We love hotels that have tradition, those that have a story to tell – but most of all, those that have soul.”
And Stadt Hotel Città definitely has soul. The two entrepreneurs immediately recognized this. “It has a distinctive charisma that must be developed to the fullest,” they explain, convinced about their plan to breathe new life into the “city‘s living room” and transform it into a meeting and socializing place for Bolzano locals and travelers alike.
International flair, a retro style reinterpreted with a modern twist, and a touch of the Belle Époque all serve to bring the hotel‘s elegance and beauty surging back to life. A new brasserie that is open also to the public, the stylish Elliptical Hall and a café with Viennese flair are highlights of the new Stadt Hotel Città. And Cellina von Mannstein and Giovanni Podini will be there to steer things, discretely and expertly, from behind the scenes.
The Stadt Hotel Città is a stylish environment enriched by a sense of worldliness. An urban space that sweeps you back in time, into a luxurious dream world.
Giovanni Podini & Cellina von Mannstein
- Pre-opening press activities
PR & press office, national & international
- Organization of individual and group press trips
- Hospitality Consulting
@Giovanni de Sandre
What others say
Lavorare con Ruth Gamper e il suo team è una cosa fantastica. I suoi progetti, le sue storie, le sue idee sono sempre straordinariamente speciali. Ruth è una partner affidabile e competente nonché un’ottima compagna di viaggio.
Pamela Goodman – Travel Editor, House & Garden
- COTE Magazine, Switzerland - May 2022 -
- Il Sole 24 Ore, Italy - February 2022 -
- Bell'Italia, Italy - February 2022 -
- L'Albergo, Italy - January 2022 -
- ELLE Decoration, Germany - January 2022 -
- ft.com Financial Times, UK - January 2022 -
- Natural style, Italy - January 2022 -
- area wellness, Italy - December 2021 -
- style.corriere.it, Italy - December 2021 -
- vanityfair.it, Italy - December 2021 -
- area wellness, Italy - November 2021 -
- Bluarte, Italy - October 2021 -
- BLUARTE, Italy - October 2021 -
- Z Life Style, Italy - October 2021 -
- hotelspeconline.com, UK - October 2021 -
- hotelspaceonline.com, UK - October 2021 -
- wellmagazine.it, Italy - October 2021 -
- Wellhotel, Austria - October 2021 -
- eco.nova, Austria - October 2021 -
- NZZ am Sonntag, Switzerland - August 2021 -
- Imagine Magazine, Switzerland - August 2021 -