A manor house in deep slumber awakened by a princess
Warm summer as well as cold winter days offer spectacular views of the Dolomites. Guests wile away hour after hour, hearing nothing except the birds or the snowflakes and – yes, maybe sometimes – the neighbor’s tractor or the children’s sledge.
Today the Mitterstiller Dolomites Relais is one of the most extraordinary guesthouses in South Tyrol. Private and stylish yet informal and understatedly luxurious. A place of longing, a place to linger. In the end, Mitterstiller Dolomites Relais finally has its own sense of time becoming a place of yearning, a place of rest.
What others say
This historic farmhouse-turned-B&B is a traditionalist’s delight.
- ELLE Decoration, Germany - September 2020 -
- ELLE, Germany - August 2020 -
- Avida Magazine, Austria - Dezember 2019 -
- Suitcase Magazine, UK - October 2019 -
- area wellness, Italy - October 2019 -
- Il Sole 24 Ore, Italy - September 2019 -
- bluarte.it, Italy - September 2018 -
- gourmino-espress.de, Germany - September 2018 -