Mirror image of natural beauty
At the Miramonti Boutique Hotel hospitality and generosity are a matter of heart, human values still count and personal stories are relevant. This mountain retreat, located at an altitude of 1,230 meters above sea level, is a happy marriage of nature and architecture.
It took them years of travel and experiences abroad before coming back to Avelengo, an idyllic hamlet perched high above Merano.
Soon Carmen and Klaus Alber understood that this was the place where their dream would come true. Far away from the hustle and bustle of every day’s life, out of a passion for beauty and love of hospitality, the couple created a unique alpine retreat for discerning travelers and design aficionados from around the world. Today, the Miramonti Boutique Hotel is cozy mountain nest which imparts a new attitude towards life.
Carmen & Klaus Alber
- development of a communication strategy
- new positioning
- pr & press office, national & international
- individual press trips
What our clients say
We became aware of communication plus as a result of the company’s outstanding reputation, and we’re absolutely thrilled with the decision we made. The concept of our fledgling project is this: simplicity and attention to detail. Ruth Gamper and her team implemented our wishes flawlessly. They really get us.
Carmen & Klaus Alber, owners
- AD, Germany - May 2020 -
- House + Garden, UK - May 2020 -
- Elle Traveller, Germany - May 2018 -
- Stratégies, Germany - May 2018 -
- Interni, Italy - March 2018 -
- Feinzeugs, Germany - September 2017 -
- Monocle, UK - July 2017 -
- Agefi Life, Switzerland - June 2017 -
- Wohnrevue, Switzerland - January 2017 -
- Elle, Germany - December 2016 -
- Il Sole 24 Ore, Italy - August 2016 -
- SZ Magazin, Germany - September_2013 -