Sailing beyond ordinary horizons
Perfectly designed in every detail the Blue Deer San Lorenzo Sea Lodge is a manifestation of the finest Italian taste and passion for sublime luxury. The design of this outstanding sailing catamaran is an expression of the most sophisticated style envisioned by the owners Giorgia and Stefano Barbini. With this exquisite catamaran Giorgia and Stefano Barbini embrace the beauty of the sea in their own extraordinary way.
Nestled in the heart of the breathtaking Lanín National Park, the estate’s more than 20.000 hectares of land offer experienced riders a one-of-a-kind opportunity to trek along decidedly challenging trails, exploring countryside punctuated by green valleys, wild gorges and centuries-old forests of monkey-puzzle trees and Magellan’s beeches, all the while marveling at the snowy peaks of the Andes. It’s like coming to life for the first time.
Giorgia & Stefano Barbini
- New opening, launch September 2015
- Positioning and market introduction
- Development of a communication strategy
- Hospitality, Sales & Marketing Consulting
- Corporate Design & Corporate Identity
- pr & press office, national & international
- pr, press & fam trips and events
- Visual support, organization of photo shootings
What others say
Italian fabulousness at its best.
The Blue Deer is like a little slice of floating Italy.
Celia Thursfield, Tatler Magazine, UK
- The Times Luxx, UK - February 2018 -
- Icon Magazine, Germany - November 2017 -
- Die Welt Iconist, Germany - November 2017 -
- hayo.com, Canada - October 2017 -
- Financial Times How to spend, UK - October 2017 -
- ELLE, Germany - June 2017 -
- Sabato, Belgium - April 2017 -
- FAS Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung, Germany - October 2016 -
- Il Sole 24 Ore, Italy - August 2016 -
- Sunreef Magazine, Poland - March 2016 -
- Elle City, Germany - March 2016 -
- Vogue, Germany - December 2015 -
- AD, Germany - December 2015 -