Fairytale Accommodations in the heart of Bolzano
Nestled away in an enchanted corner of the historical town center of Bolzano lies a fabulously beautiful Renaissance castle. Framed by four tall towers, at first glance Castel Hörtenberg seems to have appeared out of a different era. Just a few minutes by foot from the vivacious downtown, surprised guests suddenly find themselves in a magical oasis of tranquility.
Once guests arrive in this dreamy atmosphere of exclusive privacy, they are offered genuine hospitality. The greatest luxury of Castel Hörtenberg though is the tranquil spaciousness of a lodging that has been inhabited for centuries, has welcomed people from the most varied of cultures and lifestyles, and has offered a home away from home.
Over the course of hundreds of years, the walls of the castle, which are under historical preservation, have been the dazzling center of the social and political life of Bolzano, with many stories of their own to tell. The Podini family understood the importance of approaching these stories gently, bringing the original character of the manor to light. The personality of the castle itself soon awakened the desire to engage with its history even more intensely and to express the close ties with the culture of its home city, Bolzano.
Today, Castel Hörtenberg is a thoroughly modern, vivacious place in which exclusive comfort meets aesthetic sensitivity and outstanding service. This is not a place for paying homage to dusty nostalgia, but rather accommodations where the loveliest part of the present is celebrated.
- New opening December 2019
- Positioning & market introduction
- Communication & marketing concept
- Communication strategy
- Hospitality, sales & marketing consulting
- Interior style consulting
- Fotoshooting & visual support
- pr & press office, national & international
- Individual & group press trips
- press events
What others say
Thanks to the opening of this fairy tale Renaissance castle-turned-five-star guest hous in Bolzano, this year there is even more reason to go to South Tyrol.
Ann Abel, Forbes USA
- alpen-erleben.com, Germany - September 2020 -
- TheAlps - TravelColours, Germany - August 2020 -
- trips4kids.de, Germany - August 2020 -
- Hotel Domani, Italy - September 2020 -
- ICON, Germany - July 2020 -
- in Viaggio Dolomiti, Italy - June 2020 -
- AD, Germany - May 2020 -
- area wellness, Italy - April 2020 -
- SPA inside, Austria – March 2020 -
- Il Sole 24 Ore, Italy - March 2020 -
- bluarte.it, Italy - February 2020 -
- repubblica.it, Italy - February 2020 -
- Natural Style, Italy - February 2020 -
- Bloomberg Pursuits, USA - February 2020 -
- Elle Decor, Italy - January 2020 -
- forbes.com, USA - January 2020 -